Kansas Early Childhood Outcomes Information
- Aligning Professional Development with OSEP Early Childhood Indicators [PDF]
- Bibliography of Curriculum Based Assessments [PDF]
- Developing High-Quality, Functional IFSP Outcomes and IEP Goals Training Package
- Early Childhood Outcomes (ECO) Center
- Edelman, L. (Producer). (2011). Child Outcomes Step By Step (Video). Published collaboratively by Results Matter, Colorado Department of Education; Desired Results access Project, Napa County Office of Education; and Early Childhood Outcomes Center. Available in English and Spanish.
- Greenwood, C.R., Walker, D., Hornbeck, M., Hebbeler, K, & Spiker, D. (2007) Progress developing the Kansas early childhood special education accountability system: Initial findings using ECO and COSF. Topics in early childhood special education, 27(1), 2-18.
- Hebbeler, K., & Rooney, R. (2009). Accountability for services for young children with disabilities and the assessment of meaningful outcomes: The role of the speech-language pathologist. Language Speech and Hearing Services in Schools, 40, 446-456. [PDF]
- Love, J.M. (2006) Uses of data on child outcomes and program processes in early childhood accountability systems: Assumptions, challenges, and consequences [PDF]. National Task Force on Early Childhood Accountability, The Pew Charitable Trusts, the Foundation for Child Development, and the Joyce Foundation. Princeton, N.J.: Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. Retrieved June 4, 2010
- Use of Curriculum Based Assessments in Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education [PDF]
PDFs and external links open in a new browser window. To return to this page, close the new window. Word documents will download to your desktop.